15 Things Successful Women STOP DOING
Stop doing what you doing if it’s not working!
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein
Learning from your experience is such a powerful skill. Many successful women acquire a “realisation” (over time) – they stop the old way of doing things. It’s a moment of splendour, insight and a huge AHA moment. It’s so great to be in this space. Can you imagine the possibilities and opportunities for new dreams and goals?
Here are the universal lessons that successful smart women learn and grasp. Its these insights that drive them to thrive in life. Propel them to flourish and prosper.
Successful women STOP …
- Doing things, the old way that did not work
- Relying on the outer world for validation and approval
- Being all things to all people
- Complaining , comparing and being a copycat
- Trying to be perfect
- Trusting anybody or anything that seems too perfect
- Focusing on short gratification and keep their sight on their long-term vision
- Being distracted by short term disruptions and instant results
- Trying to change other people
- Assuming and expecting. They act, measure, revolve, adjust & move forward.
- Doing everything themselves. They learn to delegate and ask for help.
- Letting circumstances define them.
- Blaming others and themselves for their mistakes. They acknowledge, accept learn and move on
- Carelessly and thoughtlessly trusting the venture. They gather relevant information that would impact them personally
- Pleasing others. They remain true to their own self, values and ethics
Smart successful women are not superwoman. They are human like you and me. They mess up like you and me. These women feel the pain of messing up like you and me. Smart women don’t want to experience pain again. They are willing to understand what caused it, change their game plan never to repeat it again……
What are you willing to stop doing to be successful?
© 2017, Anjana Lala. All rights reserved.