What do you choose this “Choose-day”?
Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” —Abraham Lincoln
I CHOOSE HAPPINESS
Happiness is a choice.
Happiness is achievable.
You hold the key to the door of happiness.
When you choose to be happy, life will unfold in magical ways. This is not fairy-tale happiness. Happy all the time. You will feel sad, angry, annoyed, pain, heartbreak, pleasure, empty, bored and all human emotions.
Remember this: For every minute you are angry or irritated, you lose 60 seconds of happiness. Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
If you have the courage to admit when you’re scared, the ability to laugh even as you cry, the nerve to speak up, even if your voice is shaking, the confidence to ask for help when you need it, and the wisdom to take it when it’s offered, then you have everything you need to get yourself to a happier state of mind. This is real life happiness – messy chaotic and beautiful
Our ways to consciously choose happiness!
- Choose to Take Responsibility for your happiness
- Choose to Be here NOW
- Choose to Surrender to What Is
- Choose to Stop the hamster Wheel (overthinking)
- Choose Get Out of Your Head and Into the World
- Choose to be the best YOU can be
- Choose to be Around the Right People
- Choose to Focus on What You Have.
- Choose a Good Outlook
- Choose to Smile More Often
- Choose to Take Care of Your Body
- Choose Being Honest with yourself and everyone else
- Choose to Help Others and Care about people
- Choose to Let Go when you know you need to
- Choose to Search for Benefit/Positive in Your Pain
- Choose to Embrace the Next Step in Life
Choose joy and be happy. That will make two of us
© 2016, Anjana Lala. All rights reserved.Follow Us on Social Media