Colour Your Life with Happiness.
Today is the festival of colour or Happy Holi, celebrated by Hindus all over the world.
In the Southern hemisphere, we are in full force summer. Abundance of colour all around us. Caressing the eyes, soothing the senses, igniting our lives with passion and excitement. The vivid hues tantalising our taste and thirst for a vibrant life. Dazzling our dreams with pulsating energy. At times calming our minds and warming our hearts. A gentle glow glimmer of hope.
I love infusing colour in my life to create Happiness, Hope and Harmony. Every morning when I awake I ponder my day and select the colour that is needed for the day. Some days are filled with positive events and activities that are full of bright colours. Other days are filled with challenges that are dark and sombre. I love to use the rainbow of colours to start the day. It’s fun and easy way to create positivity and richness in your life. Colours invoke our emotions – either positively or negatively. Let’s see how we can use colours to impact our lives and happiness. (Scientist say colours can influence your mood)
5 Ways to colour your life with Happiness
- Add a pot plant or buy flowers to brighten up and happy up your surroundings.
- Wear colourful cloths and if colour is not your thing wear happy socks
- Use colourful dinner set or breakfast utensils. Colourful mugs for your tea or coffee. Drink water in a blue glass
- Try a new colour nail polish or lipstick
- Eat colourful foods
The effects of 9 basic colours on your happiness: –
- Red is a vibrant colour that invokes passion, power, romance, drama, bravery
- Orange is a warm colour that conveys friendliness, fun, energy, creativity, innovation
- Yellow is a sunny colour that incites positivity, happiness, softness, hospitality, upliftment
- Green is a soothing colour that encourages growth, relaxation, renewal, safety, gentleness
- Blue is a versatile colour that delivers tranquillity, reflectiveness, dependability, intelligence, strength
- Purple is an enigmatic colour that arouses eccentricity, sophistication, excitement, calmness, luxury
- Brown is an organic colour that evokes earthiness, resilience, comfort, warmth, familiarity
- Black is a mysterious colour that invokes confidence, authority, seriousness, stability, safety
- White is a cool colour that conveys timelessness, purity, neutrality, cleanliness, freshness
The above colours incites these blissful emotions into my life.
Colours invoke pure pleasure and happiness. Infusing hope for something possible. There are many colours that might make you happy but the colours that I find to simply bring the greatest amount of happiness, hope and harmony into my life are red, black and orange.
How do you colour your life with happiness?
Contact Art of Happiness on how we can help you colour your life with Happiness.
Let us show you how to infuse some brightness or calmness into your life.
What do you need?