Stressing about Shopping. Holiday Gift Blues!
Wondering if stress less shopping is possible during the holidays
It’s meant to be happy holiday season; a time for cheer and joy.
During the holidays all commercials convince us that holiday happiness = buy me buy me please buy me. We all know that’s not true, but it can still be hard to show up to holiday functions empty handed. However, it can also be a time of stress–chaotic shopping malls filled with harried shoppers–, feelings of loss, and disappointment–not being able to afford the items we see displayed all around us.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t do/make something special. It’s a great time to become creative.
1. Unique ideas
- Personalised Luggage Tags
- Bike Tire Lights
- Keychain Phone Charger
- Waterproof Notepad
- Multitasking Storage Water Bottle
2. Making somethings special – whatever you’re good at, make it and share it
- Make gourmet chocolate
- Bake a cake or dessert
- Frame a picture you shot
- Craft a personal item
- Paint a picture or glass
- Knit a scarf
- Make personalised candles
3. Wellness Gifts
- Laughter Workshop
- A class of pole dancing
- A tantric yoga class
- Care Clowning for a day at a hospital
- A life coaching program or course
- Meditation CD and cushion
- Personal fitness coaching program
- A basket of superfoods
- Himalayan Salt Lamps
- Clearing energy pack for your home and self