15 Stress Busting Tips
Stress Busting is really needed in today’s fast paced world. Stress is something that everybody deals in their lives. The right dose of stress can actually be good for us. It can make us perform better when needed.
However, if you are in constant state of anxiety and stress it can begin to take its toll, physically, mentally and emotionally. To live a happy and healthy life we need to learn how to deal with stress effectively. I used to get stressed out about so many things, some of which were nothing to stress out about at all. Over the years though, I have learnt many techniques and tools that help me effectively deal with stressful times in my life.
So next time you feel that stress creeping in, try out some of my stress-busting tips. I’d love to share them with you, because although they might seem like common sense, you’d be surprised how many of them you simply aren’t doing.
My 15 Stress Busting Tips:
- Manage your time effectively & Prep for tomorrow.
- Change to a healthy lifestyle – Eat, Exercise and Rest Well
- Know your limitations and learn to say NO
- Avoid unnecessary conflict
- Label your negative feelings causing stress – write it down.
- Unplug from cellphone, email, text messages, internet
- Accept the things you cannot change
- Laugh Out Loud
- Meditate to relieve stress
- Turn up the tunes and dance the stress away
- Take care of yourself to recharge your batteries
- Recall one good thing that happened on that day.
- Find time to meet friends and have some fun
- Try to see things differently, develop a positive thinking style
- Avoid alcohol, nicotine and caffeine as coping mechanisms
Over to You
How do you manage your stress levels?
Please let us know. Don’t be shy. Insert your stress buster in the comments section. We would love to hear from you.