Being a Real Woman Today
What does that mean?
Modern society has evolved where a woman is expected to be SuperWoman. She is a mother, wife, daughter, friend, boss, career woman, housekeeper, chef, ….. These demands can really break a woman down, and that’s why we should forget about society definition of being a real woman today.
A REAL WOMAN TODAY …
- Lives in the present day.Today is the most interesting and important day for her.
- Celebrates being a real woman
- A real woman doesn’t chase happiness.
- Cultivates her femininity internally (emotions, feelings, thoughts) and externally (body, clothing, behaviour).
- Lives at her own pace.
- Makes her dreams and desires come true
- Healthy appretite for life and for fun
- She is her own #1 fan
- Is able to support, help, and empathise with others.
- A real woman has her own life goals; she creates and achieves them.
- Doesn’t live by a ’checklist’ given by society
- She stopped being the ‘good girl’ long ago
- A real woman loves and appreciates being alone
- Ages gracefully. Loving her age.
- She knows that every age has its own beauty, sexuality, and charm.
THIS IS MY VERSION of BEING A REAL WOMAN TODAY
Over to you.
What is your definition of being a real woman today?
Please comment below to let us know your perspective