Building your confidence is an inside job.
The rock solid foundation that you seek comes from within. Not outside. Plenty has been written about building self-confidence – creating a plan, setting goals, finding the right mentor, etc. We taking a slightly different approach. The below will help build your confidence.
We believe these 7 things can help build confidence and roll with the punches.
- Do one thing that makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Fail fast and fail often.
- Be wrong and be OK with it.
- Compliment others to make them feel awesome
- Laugh in the face of frustration.
- Ignore what most people think of you.
- Now is the Perfect Time to Do.
If you were able to maintain a level of self-confidence that no circumstance could shake, what would you be doing differently?
Also, what would you add to the list? What has helped you build your confidence?
Please let us know by leaving a comment below.