Laughter Coaching is the newest exercise craze sweeping the business world globally. It’s the happiest wellness program ever.
Laughter Coaching combines unique Laughter exercises with Deep Breathing which brings in more oxygen to the body and brain making one feel relaxed and healthy. Nothing works faster to bring body, mind and spirit back into balance than a good laugh. It is a joyful way to connect with others and laugh your blues away.
Laughter is a fun, effective stress relief program for all ages and abilities. It can be performed gently (in a chair if needed) or moving throughout the room with full energy and enthusiasm!
This Happiest Wellness Program has been strategically used in the business world for Team Building, Stress Management, Motivation and Productivity.
Laughter coaching is most economical, least time consuming intervention for staff wellness. It’s a revolutionary delivery system that reduces stress & absenteeism effectively. It has been scientifically established that happy people cost you less and are more productive, creative and motivated.
Laughter Coaching has been widely covered by media which includes prestigious publications like TIME magazine, BBC, CNN, SABC 1-2-3, ETV and the Oprah Winfrey show.
Laughter Coaching has been recommended by important figures in the medical community such as Dr. Mehmet Oz as a fun way to exercise and relieve stress.
Benefits of Laughter
- Laughter releases endorphins, giving us the ‘feel good factor’ changing state of mood
- Acts as aerobic exercise and increases oxygen intake
- Unleashes inhibitions, breaks down personal barriers
- Great team building tool encourages better communication
- Helps boost our immune system which helps us resist stress-related disease
- Tones muscles, improves respiration & circulation overall health
- Encourages positive thinking and creativity
- Relaxes the whole body by reducing stress and tension
Who Can Benefit?
- Conflict at work or in your personal relationships
- Excessive fear, worry or anxiety
- Headaches or any physical pain or discomfort
- Mental or physical fatigue
- Unmotivated work environment
- People going through a tough time in life
- Highly stressed people or workers
- Feeling down or unmotivated in life
- Dealing with Grief/ Divorced or Divorcing