Do you love yourself?
Do you know that you’re very special and unique? There is no other person like you. You deserve to be loved by the most important person in your life — YOU. We celebrating the month of love starting with YOU. (YOU MATTER YOU SMART YOU KIND YOU POWER YOU ♥ HEART)
Practicing self-love can be tough for many of us, especially during trying times. It’s not about being self-absorbed or self-centred, it’s about getting in touch with ourselves, our well-being and our joy. We practice self-love so we can break through our limiting beliefs and create & live a life that we truly love.
Below are 21 ways to love yourself: –
- Start being honest with yourself about everything going on in your life.
- Accept where are right now in your life – without judgement
- Connect with your inner self and higher self
- Face your inner resistance, barriers and fears
- Be kind, compassionate towards yourself
- Forgive yourself and others
- Make peace with your past
- Start enjoying the things and relationships you already have
- Start dreaming and doing
- Start creating your own happiness
- Build and nurture relationships where you feel appreciated and loved. Where you feel safe to be open and vulnerable
- Become the love you seek from other people
- Pay attention to your stress/worry/tension/anxiety levels and find ways to manage the stress/worry/tension/anxiety.
- Be yourself, genuinely and proudly
- Nurture and nourish your body
- Take care of your time, your space and your finances.
- Laugh more in life
- Find work and activities you love and that adds joy and meaning
- Believe in your abilities
- Find the positive during challenging times
- Flaunt your Flawsomeness!
Reality of life: People will come and go. Events will come and go. Day and night will come and go. But deep unconditional love for yourself will always remain with you, if you nurture and nourish it.
“Put these things on your TO-DO list today:
Spend time doing things that help you love yourself more.
Spend time thinking about things that help you love yourself more.
Spend time with people who help you love yourself more.”